Credit Assist Mission Statement
To be recognised as the most highly respected, customer focused and forward thinking supplier of credit and business information in the UK.
Credit Assist Vision Statement
- To maintain a hard working, enjoyable, vibrant culture where employees are offered quality training and career progression.
- To maintain excellence in service, operating in an ethical manner to create a business with a quality reputation.
- To develop a business where all our team members operate towards a common goal via common business practices.
- To develop a business with professional systems and procedures that operate in an efficient and effective manner.
- To maintain a highly profitable business with strong recurring revenue and a positive cash flow.
- To continually develop a close relationship with our key business partners.
- To be recognised as a leading supplier of business information, measured by customer satisfaction, retention and advocacy levels.
- To develop a leading brand that is synonymous with the supply of quality, up to date credit and business information, and related services.
"Credit Assist provides a market leading business information service, incorporating the very highest levels of data accuracy and risk predictiveness at competitive prices. This service is delivered to you online, 24/7, in bulk or individual report format. Our highly experienced and customer-focused management team ensure that client relationships are built on firm foundations and that our solutions are tailored to meet specific requirements.
Our ongoing investment in people and technology means that you will receive the best possible commercial advice and support. This is evidenced by the very high customer retention and advocacy rates that Credit Assist is proud to have established.
With a proven pedigree already in place, we do not rest on our laurels and constantly strive to exceed our customers expectations in delivering an exemplary credit management support solution. Our purpose is to provide you with the peace of mind required to support the decisions you make, so that you have confidence in running your business successfully and minimising the associated trading risks encountered."
For more information or assistance please email our helpdesk or telephone 01604 217333.